Monday, January 19, 2009

Emails

Yesterday was the day. Actually, yesterday and today are the days. Ummm on second thought tomorrow is probably going to be the day as well. It started snowing in Southern Ontario Saturday night and the result was a mellow 20 cm. But it then continued to snow all day Sunday and Monday with a little more accumulation. Push's Matt Houghton told me Blue Mtn was incredible. I got a text early Sunday morning from Alcatraz's Jay King claiming legitimate pow turns at Dagmar and Mark Watson from Kahuna showed up at my house today spraying about how good Horseshoe was (which was later confirmed by Chris Savage at Corbetts). Watson then proceed to borrow a 162 Black Death and poach the remaing pow at Lakeridge. All and all, everyone seemed to get some. This is what I did:



Oh and upload this email I was sent about Dustin Craven

Missing teeth, hot babes, big methods, and extra spending money.




The kid's living the dream...

No comments: